TICKETS ON SALE NOW
UNITED STATES REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE APRIL 19, 2018
INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 11, 2018
The Alltech Commonwealth Cup is open to craft breweries only.
Beer Style Categories
- Ales: (Pale Ale, English Ale, English Bitter, Scotch Ale, Strong Ale, Irish Red, American Pale Ale, Cream Ale, Blond Ale, Brown Ale, Kölsch)
- Belgian Style Ale: (Belgian Ale, Belgian Dubbel, Belgian Tripel, Belgian Strong Ale, Saison, Belgian Sours, Lambics)
- Bock: (Bock, Maibock, Hellesbock, Dopplebock, Eisbock)
- IPA: (American IPA, English IPA, Imperial IPA, Double IPA, New England IPA)
- Lagers: (American Lager, American Lite Lager, Amber Lager, Helles, Marzen)
- Dark Lager: (Dark Lager, Dunkel, Schwarzbier)
- Pilsner: (German Pils, American Pils, Bohemian Pils)
- Porter: (Robust, Brown)
- Stout: (Dry Stout, Sweet Stout, Oatmeal Stout, Foreign Extra Stout, American Stout, Russian Imperial Stout)
- Wheat Ale: (Wheat Ale, Weizen, Weissbier, Dunkelweizen, Weizenbock, Witbier)
- Other: (Mead, Spiced Beers, Smoked Beers, Wood Aged, Fruited)
Please make note of any special ingredients or pertinant information about the beer on the Bottle Identification Form and attach (with a rubber band) to every bottle or can entry. We like to know things like "Is it bottle condidtioned?...Does it have Madagascan vanilla pods in it?... Did you put your beard hair in it?" That sort of thing... Please be as descriptive as you can.
1. Each brewery is permitted to enter up to 20 separate beers
2. Fees must be paid in full in order to complete registration.
- 1 Beer: $40
- 2 Beers: $75
- 3 Beers: $100
- 5 Beers: $150
- 10 Beers: $250
- 20 Beers: $450
3. Each entry shall consist of the equivalent of six(6) twelve ounce(12oz) glass bottles or aluminum cans. We do not recomend growlers but they are acceptable
4. Deadline for online registration is Thursday 4/19/18 for US entries, Wednesday 4/11/18 for international entries.
5. Deadline for US product delivery is Friday 4/20/18. When shipping entries, please format your shipment as follows.
Alltech Brewing and Distilling Co
Attn: Commonwealth Cup
475 Angliana Avenue
Lexington Ky, 40508
6. International entries need to be received at the following location by Wednesday 4/11/18. When Shipping Internationally make sure to mark the bottles as "Samples"
Alltech European Bioscience Center
Attn: Niamh Gibney
7. Entries will receive a numbered score during judging. If the score is within a certain range of numbers, the entry will receive a medal. Click here for scoring system and judging sheet.
8. The winners will be announced online Saturday, May 19, 2018.
9. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.